Thermal R&D Cat Back Exhaust System for the Ford Focus RS
- *** PLEASE ALLOW 3-5 DAYS FOR SHIPPING ***
Ford Focus RS Cat Back Exhaust System made by Thermal R&D
Thermal R&D has developed one of the highest engineered and track ready exhaust systems on the market for the Ford Focus RS! Featuring 3" piping followed with a 2.5" exit pipes and finished in 4.5" angle-cut tip, providing a great exhaust note as well as increasing performance of your RS. Designed to retain the OEM active exhaust valve so this way you can be loud when you want it to be and quiet when rolling back into your neighborhood. Engineered with Thermal R&D's "True Helmholtz Technology" which removes the rasp and drone of the exhaust. Proudly made in the United States in Southern California!
Thermal R&D Ford Focus RS Cat Back Exhaust System Features:
- 3" tubing, 2.5" split tail pipes, 4.5" angle-cut tips
- Retains OEM Exhaust Valve
- Great exhaust note and increased performance
- Engineered with Thermal R&D's "True Helmholtz Technology"
- Made in the USA